YouTube won’t let me use account on brave, but no problem on safari?

I use YouTube on brave only now because of the nonexistent ads that I get, but yesterday it wouldn’t let me sign in.

Try clearing the cookies & site data and cache in Brave Shields and privacy. Then close all the tabs and restart Brave @Busted741

That happens if you get Copyright-Strike in your YouTube Channel or you do something against the terms…

I too had an old channel where I posted random stuff and it got Copyright-Strike and I can’t use it anymore.

But, is that problem only in the Brave Browser or does it exist even on Chrome, etc.?

I JUST created that account though. Google said it wasn’t suspended as well, so it’s only the brave browser that this is happening on. That’s why I’m confused. There’s no way I could have done anything wrong if I haven’t even used the account yet, right?

Can you login into that account using the YouTube app? Just try…

The funny thing is that I did and it worked. My issue is that brave isn’t working. Idc about the app that’s loaded with ads. Signing in on there didn’t solve my issue.

I made you do it to see if your YouTube account was termed or if Brave Browser is the issue.
And it shows that Brave is causing the issue…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.