Description of the issue:
Some YouTube videos don’t play in the browser but play normally in the YouTube app
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Play video (for example https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJYuHOX_a4)
- Shows error: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: 9FnqFgCT_0uaZgPe)
Brave Version( check
Mobile Device details
The same video plays normally in Brave Beta
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with YouTube, it could be related to an extension interfering with your profile, please try removing your extensions to see if it works properly. To Remove an Extension:
- On your computer, open Brave.
- At the top right, click Menu
icon --> More tools --> Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
- On your computer, open
- On your extensions toolbar, right-click the extension you would like to remove.
Remove from Brave… from the context menu.
Additionally, try to disable
block script and
shields . At last, please open a new page using private mode or guest mode. Let me know if that works and have a nice day!
As mentioned earlier, this is regarding my mobile device.
I haven’t installed any extensions and tried disabling shields etc as well.
I also tried opening the link in incognito, but nothing has helped.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.