YouTube Hardware Acceleration not working since last update

Description of the issue:
I noticed today that when reproducing a YouTube video, the hardware acceleration is not used anymore (Task Manager > Performance > GPU > Video decode). The Video decode graph is at 0 and it uses a lot of CPU. I’ve tried to disable hardware acceleration, restart the browser, enable it again, restarting again and nothing, it doesn’t use the GPU to decode the video. Then I tried Microsoft Edge and it works just fine, using just a bit of CPU and mostly GPU when playing a YT video. Since the browser updated one or two days ago, I guess it has to do something with it.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Just go to YouTube and play a 1080p video. Check if in Task Manager, the computer is using the GPU to decode it.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
The computer uses high CPU and no GPU when reproducing a YT 1080p video
Expected result:
It should use just a bit of CPU and mostly GPU to decode the video.
Reproduces how often:
Always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 11 Pro 23H2, OS build: 22631.4169
Brave: Version 1.70.119 Chromium: 129.0.6668.70 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
The computer I’m testing this is a laptop with a Intel i7-8550U and Integrated UHD Graphics 620. As I said, it worked just fine before and it still works fine on MS Edge.

Well, I think I just fixed it. I could delete the post but I’ll leave it just in case someone has the same problem. The thing is that I had installed the extension h264ify a long time ago, but it shouldn’t have been used since I had the option to be used in YT “unticked” (actually I tried to tick it, restart, then untick it, but it was the same behaviour). But disabling the extension and restarting the browser seems to have worked. Probably it’s some kind of incompatibility with the latest Brave update.