Won't sign me into google

whenever I try to sign into google apps on brave it shoots me to this site (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6240232?visit_id=638010408546977823-1884768836&hl=en&rd=1) and says I need to clear cache and cookies. I do that and it still sends me to the site.

I thought it was brave at first but I went into a private tab and all google sites worked there.

Just to be clear, my problem is that whenever I try to sign into google apps it shoots me to a support page telling me to clear cache and cookies even though I already have.

PLZ help!

If you go to your Settings and look under Extensions, do you have “Allow Google Login for Extensions” turned on or off?

I’m not 100% sure that’s your issue, but it’s a place to start.

It worked!
Well after I did that I restarted but the. It worked. But for all I know it just needed to restart. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Glad I could assist!

I’m having this exact same problem, but this didn’t solve it. Any ideas other ideas on how to fix it?

Have you tried rebooting the browser?

Yes, I’ve fixed part of the problem by un-installing an extension that was causing me issues, but I’m not able to sign into accounts via Google right now either. Any ideas on how to fix that?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.