Windows 10 Ads not showing

Description of the issue:
I have searched the web for a few days now (on and off over a month) looking for a solution on this issue. I haven’t been using Brave because of the sync issues and I have just come back to check how sync is working and find that Ads no longer work.
I have a verified Uphold wallet and lately monthly contribution funds have been withdrawn but I have not received any ads to earn.
I am hoping that this issue can be solved as I would like to get back to giving attention to Brave and earning for my attention spent.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Windows 10 install Brave
  2. Setup rewards
  3. Observe no rewards

Also checked the following to no avail:

Expected result:
There should be ~5 ads per hour appearing while using brave.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 2004 19041.928

3 Likes

I think all windows 10s are having this issue atm to be honest. My android is receiving just fine. Ive been haunting the forum for 3 days trying to resolve this issue too.

I’m also receiving no ads on windows 10 pro since last month. Has this issue been addressed already?

2 Likes

I reinstalled the browser, and I still haven’t received ads. I’m going to let my analytics build back up because they got wiped (with the re-install). If I’m still not getting ads on my PC(while my androids fine) at the end of next month. Ill screen share with support to get to the bottom of it when there’s more information to be had.

I started receiving ads today, so everything seems to be working fine again for me. :slight_smile: Maybe it just needed new campaigns in my region.

2 Likes

Hi @srepollock welcome to Community!

Have you made changes to your brave settings?
Please see our FAQ for information on why you may not be seeing ads:

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Salty :banana:

i installed nightly and i started receiving ads again. Then avast said it auto added nightly to its “do not disturb mode” with a popup. i disabled the “do not disturb mode” on avast as soon as i got the pop up. and now no ads again… seems like i need a new anti-virus solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.