Ads have stopped showing up on Windows 10 Browser

Briefly describe your issue:
I last received an ad on my Windows 10 desktop on April 19. I had been receiving a ton of ads every day, but not a one since then according to the logs. I get them on my mobile, my laptop, and my tablet, but this just stopped. I verified the notifications and focus assist. Everything is correct. Seems it should work.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Several time latest was early April in order to get the last payout

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes and this month

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region ([see here] (https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
N/A

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t really help but thought I would let you know that I’m on win10 and still receiving ads, although at a much slower pace. The only thing I can suggest is that you may have reached an ad campaign cap or limit. You can check the ad campaigns available to you here: Regional Catalog Viewer.

There is a topic that explains how to interpret the information shown but I can’t find it atm. You might can pull it up doing a community search.

Oddly enough a few hours after I posted this issue ads started again, albeit much less often. They are back to the level they were earlier in the year and last year. It seemed I was getting tons of ads a day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.