No Ads on both Stable and Beta versions on Windows 10

hello!

I have set up Ads Rewards and followed all the instructions and links below to enable the notifications and i am not able to see any ads, when i use brave on Windows 10, on the other hand i do get notifications when i use Brave on Android.

What else can i troubleshoot please ?

Thanks

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
You can test this by visiting https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification to appear.

Yes it appears when i use the link above

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Check https://brave.com/transparency and confirm that you are in an applicable region

I based in Sweden

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing
I do not see any ads at all

What OS/Brave version are you using?
Please copy/paste the top 3 lines of your brave://version page

I tried the following two versions:

Brave 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision a6b12dfad6663f13a7e16e9a42a6a4975374096b-refs/branch-heads/4147@{#943}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 2004 (Build 19041.388)
Brave 1.13.61 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
Revision a6b12dfad6663f13a7e16e9a42a6a4975374096b-refs/branch-heads/4147@{#943}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 2004 (Build 19041.388)

Thanks

Hi welcome to the Brave community @zoukos

The number of ads you see depends on the availability of the ads campaign in your country and match found between your interest. (The number of ads and the types of ads often vary)

Open Brave browser - Go to Menu - Brave Rewards (brave://rewards/) - Turn off Ads - Turn off Brave Rewards - close the browser - wait one minute (Don’t touch mouse and keyboard)

After that - open Brave Browser - again wait one minute (Don’t touch mouse and keyboard)

Then - Go to Menu - Brave Rewards (brave://rewards/) - Turn on Brave Rewards - Turn on Ads - wait one minute (Don’t touch mouse and keyboard)

Browse now as usual

OR

If you use any of the following, after disabling them, try the above method again.
VPN, Firewall software, Extensions

OR

Create a new profile, (in Brave browser > Top Right Corner > Menu > Create a new profile)

1 Like

hello

I have tried what you suggested and still not ads , what else can i do to troubleshoot please ?

Thanks

@zoukos,
Note that we’re working on a more efficient way to solve issues like this – see here:

@Mattches how can i help you to debug this issue please ?

@zoukos,
You can help by being patient as we work out a new support system to ensure better support.

1 Like

@Mattches sure thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.