Why is Brave not a fully functional browser

Been using this for several weeks, very unusable, typical sites will not load even after adjusting Brave settings, sent over 20 submissions on sites not working with no reply no fix no… anything, 2 more weeks and it is back to,possibly 3rd rate Firefox which is not as problematic as this supposed secure and ready for prime time browser…fix it or trash it., because users will choose the latter over supposed security et al

Hello @Anynomous, sorry to hear that. Can you please elaborate on the specific issues you are experiencing so we can better assist you. Please provide us a more detailed report:

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):1.2.3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

Be waiting for your response.

No… tried for days to point out issues, got the standard computer response of nothing of value, dumped the browser and now you want to hear specifics that were at the time not worth a response. sorry… Brave is in my ashcan

Dabbing Granny LLC

Oh…. BTW, do not send any more emails as I have ascribed your e’s to my spam folder

Dabbing Granny LLC

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.