Why have Brave Rewards rewards gotten so low?

The news ads don’t get counted unless you click on them. If i don’t click but do see it they do not get counted for example. What happens to me.

Outstanding resumee !
Note*
Total of 5 devices in my family, each one with its own verified profile(all registered in same month).
First 3 months, all devices got an average of 4BAT gross(same settings/reggion).
After 3 months, drastically dropped to 1.7-2 bat.
Question: is somehow rewarding new users for a certain period better?

Not that I have much BAT this month either, 1.607, but does anyone know why my statement page shows zero for every single month, even in the past? It’s been like that since the update on the price change (v18, I think?). Thanks.

Yes it’s because you are connected to Uphold / Gemini. The deposits done to those are direct deposits and bypass the Brave reward system. Therefore they don’t show up.

1 Like

I’ll look forward to seeing what feedback you get as I know you’re going to say something at a meeting! Also, if this is the way we’re headed (more than basic attention required to earn less than 1 BAT pcm) I was thinking perhaps you could run that poll again - the one where you ask how much we all earn each month. Would be interested (but perhaps not surprised) to see the new figures!

I tracked this month very carefully the ads i was seeing(none of them was clicked, so that we know is only seen/dismissed).

Ratio is 0.010 BAT per ad.
Some ads give 0.030, some gives 0.001 and so on…
But at the end, you can see the amount of ads and tokens here in image.

If you check you can see 61 ads and 0.67 BaT, i can bet that the next set of ads(maybe 6 ads today), there will be 68 ads, and 0.79BAT. I will keep track and post next change.

Don t know if it s fair or not, since i never got more than 2BAT even if click them almost instantly.

EDIT

Now i got 0.050 for an ad.
Total ads 62 and 0.721 BAT

Which AD gave this?
It seems ChangeX

Edit

For 2 ads 0.050(each 0.025) BAT.

Who?
Radix&Nexo

@Thrive actually I had some conversations and then kind of summarized some info at PSA: BAT Ad Prices Explained (kind of)

Guess let me know what you think.

1 Like

I guess you’re lucky enough to have some ads in your location. For the entire month I too have tracked every ad and consistently been paid 0.005 for every two (0.003 for one and then 0.002 the next) regardless of advertiser.

On my main browser my estimated earnings are at 0.712 BAT(18 cents). I have seen 199 ads to get that, which averages around 0.003 per ad. Other browsers in the household are between 0.1 and 0.4 BAT.

Nice one, I knew you’d be on it! Thanks for all the research and for raising this with the team. Appreciate it.

Italy.

What can i mention, is that most of them(90%) are notifications. Not NTP ads.

1 Like

Le post qui était ici a été intégré au suivant

Le post qui était ici a été intégré au suivant

1 Like

As i mentioned in my post :

Keep tracking the counts of ads/bat, and now is still a rate of 0.010 BAT per ad. (at moment 68 ads / 0.608 BAT / Italy)

Le post qui était ici a été supprimé par l’utilisateur.
Si un modérateur souhaite savoir pourquoi, qu’il me contacte en message privé.

please kindly share some numbers, like total ads per month, and estimated bat. So we can make a rate.

Example

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.