Why are my BAT rewards so low?

I currently have 109 ads viewed this month and my rewards are 1.169 BAT. That’s .01 BAT per add. That’s not enough. I used to earn more than that. Does anyone know what is going on?

1 Like

They lied to us? Companies these days do that a lot. Especially in Crypto. Brave is a scam. We have to pay up to 42% in the US for these ads evern if we are simply holding.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, but it’s a little hard to understand you. Are you saying that Brave is lying to us, or are you asking? I can’t find anywhere that Brave posts what they pay me to view an add, so they aren’t telling me anything, so they aren’t really lying. If I want to click on an add for .01 BAT that’s my problem, right? Do you know if they post what they pay per add somewhere? What do you mean you pay 42% for an add? Brave pays us in BAT to view adds. I’m just wondering why it’s so low. You think it’s because Brave is a scam, correct?

Any other thoughts on this from anyone else out there?

Are there any Brave company admin available to chime in?

I will stop viewing adds if this is how little they pay now. I think I used to get .1 BAT per add and I was fine with that. But .01 is way too little, I’m not into it.

You’re not going to get a company golem from Brave to answer you anywhere on these forums unless you make a big enough stink (and don’t get banned first for doing it).

They lied to us in that they just announced, quietly, in May this year about the 4 hardcoded lifetime limit for wallet withdrawls from verified accounts to Uphold. They NEVER mentioned that to any user publicly or on any forum prior to May 2021.

They also lied about how much BAT was going to be rewarded…but that was a lie by omission (IE I’m pulling this out my butt). They let bloggers do all the amping up for them, they paid these “influencers” all through out 2019 and 2020 when the project was still very new and underutilized and these influencers made it seem like you could earn up to 84 BAT a month on average all through out 2020 (https://medium.com/@rmustire/earn-free-money-1000-in-bat-per-month-823e51d47e79). We cannot tie Brave to any real number because they would be sued and definitely under SEC watch.

That’s why I said what I said. Brave devs are just in yet another crypto ponzi like SO many are now. I’d like to some dev to prove to me they’re not hoarding all the BAT themselves, that they have burned much BAT, if any, and to reveal when the hell we are going to be able to actually collect BAT from browsers that, through no fault of our own, are not allocated in that weetawded 4 device limit.

TL;Dr I’m getting close to giving up on brave entirely.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Hi @CNels thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!