WHITE Screen while watching Videos

Description of the issue:

I recently started getting a white screen when trying to watch YouTube videos on my Chromebook. I can hear the audio, but there’s no video. If I click on the 3 dots by the Youtube video the sub menu opens up and the video will suddenly appear. (The problem is I can’t even see the 3 dots because the entire screen is white). The only thing that changed was I did an update on my Chromebook.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Chromebook, Brave Version: 1.67.123

Additional Information:

YouTube videos work fine on the Brave browser on my Android phone. I just started having the problem on my Chromebook.

So I discovered something new, on at least 90% of the Youtube videos I try to watch I get a blank white screen with audio, but for the remaining 10% of Youtube videos it works fine and I can see the video and audio.

I have no idea what is causing this.

Again, I am only experiencing this problem on my Chromebook using the Brave app. When I use the Brave app on my Android phone the Youtube videos work fine.

So I am getting the white screen while trying to watch a video on ANY streaming site, not just YouTube.

same problem on my mac.
Version 1.67.123 Chromium: 126.0.6478.126 (Official Build) (arm64)

Does anyone have any suggestions? If I can’t watch videos on Brave there’s no point for me to use the Brave browser.

I don’t have a Chromebook to test, does the issue occur on desktop. All videos or some? which specific videos?