When and how to claim rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
Some BAT show up as earned. But I never get the possibility to claim them. And after a while they just disappear and only the estimation for current month is shown again. When can rewards be claimed with an unverified wallet ?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Win10

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

My wallet is not verified

Verify your wallet with Gemini or Uphold first and connect it with brave. Payments are processed on 7th of every month automatically.

No possibility to claim the tokens in the local wallet and transfer them later? I understood verification with Gemini or Uphold is only needed for automatic transfer.

As of now, only Gemini and Uphold wallets are working with Brave. You would need to choose between these two and make an account there. Once you get verified and connect it with Brave, rewards will automatically be added to your wallet.

The moment you get these rewards in one of these wallets. You can transfer them to any of your local wallet.

Note: Check the regional support for these wallets before making an account. There have been many changes regarding this.

I am adding the links of the notice on the supported regions for both wallets. Go through this first.

1. Uphold Support:
  1. Gemini Support:

Okay, so only 19 countries are supported. All the elsewhere listed countries are kind of nonsense (e.g. https://brave.com/transparency/ barve ads), since you’re not able to connect the wallet. And so you’re not able to earn or spend any BAT. Good to know, but bad news.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.