When accessing a CVS website, a page suddenly appears/pops up that I did not intend or want to go to

How do I prevent a page from automatically appearing when I am on the CVS website. It does not automatically appear when I use Chrome for the same website. This is the URL for the page that automatically appears.

https://pharmacy.cvs.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DAQpglLjHJlTQG38vcUldbTmLMiPFDTSTB5zc94ruFYEzdsbzfwbgbgzazeRVXMtX%3DAQpglLjHJlTQGqv1zdw7SS5IqzbcEzeMgttkPbDOdvzctezfAvmddhy6asfVXyjLNpLOfhKLX%3D&_ei_=E-25gbfF1t2M09J1CcYvqFGd-TAsV2xUXCK0hMZTRaqojj2kRRk5JePsycLMSyzyOfNe1X3YDI06vmXDVLDilYohOQw3JdkS6g.&_di_=njvk5lka2khnlu3u73794g8mtuc5b3ot7n7ncib5kamd5hv20cdg

A copy of the page just before the page (the above URL) suddenly appears.

@Neweye,
Thank you for reaching out. Strange issue — testing on my end (on macOS and Windows systems) I do not get the pop-up and/or redirect that you linked to above and to be honest I’m not sure where it’s coming from. I’m curious to know if you get the same behavior if you were to visit the site using a Private browsing window.

Can you test and let me know if the issue occurs there as well?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.