What happened here?

It shifted the earnings to August’s rewards. You never know when your device will die and when it wipes every miniBAT it can find. Will I get the payouts in this month? It usually shifts it on the 5th (even before I get the rewards)
But why shift it on the 3rd?

Everyone’s accounts eventually shift that date at some point at the start of the new month, some earlier than others. My android device usually shows the shift in dates quicker than my Linux pc. You should still get paid out sometime after July 7. And yes this month they will be behind even more on payouts because of this holiday weekend for US and Canada. It should not be cause for alarm and does not mean you will strictly not get paid that estimated rewards (minus the 49 ads’ BAT for this month) for the month of June. Sorry I cannot give a better detailed answer, but the shift in date does happen often times earlier than payout and some people experience it much later in the new month.

1 Like

Thanks!
gotchaaaaaaa

1 Like

thank you gotchaaaaaa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.