Description of the issue:
I’m trying to use a phone app through the company “Ringaro.com”, but for some reason, the website is reporting that the microphone is being blocked by the browser. I have checked and verified that the microphone is allowed on the sight and is not blocked anywhere. I have also tried to use Chrome to see if it has the same issue and it does not.
The phone has worked in the past, but is not working today.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Log into ringaro.com and access the SNAPMobile phone app.
- No microphone detected message
(I understand that no one on this forum has an account with Ringaro, but I can’t give out my password so if there’s another strategy for showing you this, let me know)
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Microphone is showing as “blocked by browser”.
The microphone should work as intended and be able to make calls.
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 21H2 19044.1526.
Brave Version 1.36.119 Chromium: 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)