VPN trouble with use

I have paid one year subscription on 14.03.2024 via google play store. VPN was working fine for a few weeks and then it has stopped. Now everytime I try to turn on VPN, it redirects me to Brave’s subscription page which doesn’t allow me to click on anything.

I have reinstalled Brave’s app few times with no result. (Problem solved) I have restarted my mobile Phone.

1 Like

I have the same issue, I just paid for the subscription and the VPN does not activate, it takes me back to the subscription menu and it just loads endlessly…it worked fine during trial but now is just trash, when I needed the most :frowning:

@Hallo1 and @MoHamed84 are you both on Android?

Yes, I use brave on android.

@MoHamed84 @Hallo1 This has now been fixed. Apologies for all the inconvenience.

@saoiray yes I am on android

@MoHamed84 and @Hallo1 okay, so I was originally asking as was debating if should move topic over to Cumulative Topic: Android VPN unable to see subscription but instead I’ll just ask you to both take a look and confirm if your issue is resolved.

The developers as well as people from Guardian (the ones who provide the VPN service through Brave) are saying it is fixed. I just want to confirm you both are able to connect and not having problems.

If you are still having issues, you’ll want to create a Premium Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078831