VPN doesn't even work

Windows 11 Brave Browser + Android Phone Brave Browser

Tried to connect on Windows PC and nothing at all happens. Told to click refresh so I do so and nothing whatsoever happens. I tried using my phone instead and it tells me I’m locked out and to contact support.

Prior to signing up I was told support is available 24/7 365 yet when I email someone for support I receive zero response??

Where do you claim to have seen that? Brave never makes any such claims.

There’s no direct email to initiate contact for support. Who did you email? Or are you using the term email when you mean to reference you opened a support ticket? Can you explain how you have attempted to make contact?

Just to be clear, the method for contact should be via a Premium Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078831

Hi @KLocs420 - If you can open a ticket with the link provided above we will work to resolve your issue right away. Please let me know your ticket number once submitted. Thank you!

Together, Brave and Guardian offer 24 / 7 support, 365 days a year. Never worry about a broken connection or trouble getting through to tech support

Ticket number is 272869

I’ve signed up with a competitor, I give up on waiting. Thanks for nothing.

Hi @KLocs420, I completely understand your frustration, and thank you for giving it a shot. Please let me know if there’s anything that I can help to answer.

What a joke, lol.Provide zero customer service then say if I need help to just ask.

Hi @KLocs420 - your ticket was opened yesterday, I apologize that you did not receive a reply there until after you’d already opened this post.

I never received a reply there, either. Just glad that it didn’t work because now i have a vpn for 30% of the price that I was willing to pay you guys.

Have a wonderful day!