Verified with Gemini and half my BATs disappeared

Last night I verified with Gemini and my BAT balance went to 0. In a few minutes half my balance was transfered to Gemini from the browser. Thinking the transfer would continue, I went to bed. Woke up today to the same half balance!
Where did all my BATs go???

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.39.115 android 12

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
6-9-12

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
On windows it transferred perfect

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I have exactly the same issue. It would be great if someone could provide some support. I see people complaining about being missing 1 BAT, or 0.5 BAT. I’ve got 130 missing. That’s a lot of ads I have seen and it’s a bit disturbing that we can’t at least get someone to look into it and give some sort of answer.

Can you confirm your Rewards statement shows the correct amount? If so, I would contact Gemini support and include a screenshot of the Rewards statement.

You could also submit a request for Brave support to look at using the form linked below.

Brave support may not be able to do anything. Basically, if the statement amount is correct, Brave sent the full amount for deposit. You will have to get with Gemini to see why the full amount sent was not received into your Gemini account.

I’ll send a request. How do I check what was sent from brave to Gemini? I can see what was received on Gemini, but if I can see what Brave sent, that might help.

I also took a screenshot of my balance before verifying

@Zoolingual Go to brave://rewards and you should have a View statement link. Click it and it will display the current month Brave payout at the bottom. You can also see previous months payouts by clicking the dropdown at the top and selecting the month. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, that button is missing on Android.
Do you have the link to where it sends you?

I appreciate all your help Choco! I sent a request to support as well. The bats must have gone somewhere, right?! Haha

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.