(Verified Uphold) Clicking Withdraw funds nothing happens ( cant ADD funds either)

Briefly describe your issue:
According to the browser I had to verify my uphold wallet/log in to uphold to claim my rewards or move them to my wallet. My account is verified. Now I cant click anything in the rewards box. The link to ADD funds does not work and the link to withdraw funds does not work!

I try to click on withdraw funds and nothing happens. As if it is not even a link. It goes nowhere. I was under the impression I can withdraw if I have a verified wallet and I DO. Before verifying, I clicked that same link to withdraw funds and asked me to verify. Now that I have connected the browser to my uphold and it is verified. Now I try to click withdraw and nothing happens at all.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using
Windows 10, Dekstop Browser

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

What date did you verify your wallet?
6/5/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
never, first time trying

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Everything should be normal I understand how to use the browser and as far as I know, I only needed a minimum to verify if I did not already have a verified wallet but I DO. And it is now connected and verified. So what gives why cant I withdraw my funds? It is my first payout and I can’t seem to click the withdraw link anymore.

Do I need a minimum amount for the link to work again? What is the issue it’s not covered anywhere I have done all the verifying connecting etc but nothing says why it won’t work? I read on android you have to have a certain amount of BAT but I’m on a desktop browser and already verified and connected to my uphold account. My uphold was always verified so it should work.

So nothing no reply? Im screwed. Im so glad I tried out this browser just to waste my time. Soon as I connect my verified uphold wallet the withdraw button is now a dead link. YAY. thanks brave. trust broken. It makes sense I would be blocked from taking out my money. not surprised. From what I can tell this has been around for some time so its hard to belive they don’t know this is happening not to mention all the similar complaints but zero responses.

Are the rewards not being transferred automatically from your Brave Rewards to your Uphold wallet? How many Brave profiles/devices have you linked to your Uphold wallet? This includes reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting or replacing your device, etc.

This just happened to me as well right after I verified my upholad account… really weird hope they fix it soon.

In your brave://rewards-internals/ page, what does it show for External Wallet?

It says no wallet for some reason

Looks as though the wallet verification didn’t complete properly. Try this (unlink from the Uphold wallet first):

1. Go to Uphold.com and log in independently of the Brave Rewards verification flow
  2. Once logged in, go into Brave Rewards and verify wallet
  3. Follow steps
  4. Wallet verification should be successful (in “Wallet verified” state)

When I click verify wallet, add/withdraw funds, none of these buttons do anything.

Even after you log into your Uphold account separately from the Brave Rewards “verify” button?

Yeah it didn’t work.

How many Brave profiles/devices (total) have you linked to your Uphold wallet? This includes reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting or replacing your device, etc.

I don’t recall creating a profile for Brave.

The first profile is created automatically when you enable Brave Rewards. You can create additional profiles on the same device for various uses (such as running the beta-test version, etc.). Sometimes people create additional profiles for other family members, or to do some troubleshooting on their primary profile. Each profile, though, counts as a separate “device” for the purposes of linking to an Uphold wallet. If you reinstall Brave, or reinstall/replace your OS, reset your device, replace your device with a new one, those each count as a separate “device” if it’s linked to your Uphold wallet.

Uphold limits you to four devices/profiles per lifetime. Even if you unlink a device from your Uphold account, you don’t regain that allotment. Only your first four devices will ever be able to contribute to your Uphold wallet. Brave is working on a way to restore the allotment when you unlink a device, but that’s not yet available. They are also in the process of adding more wallet options (Gemini should be coming soon).

If thats the case then I only have one profile.

Ok, then I’m puzzled as to why your wallet is showing as not verified. @Mattches @steeven can you help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.