Verified wallet but not able to withdraw

why wont Brave recognize that i am verified and let me withdraw my BAT?

1 Like

@smshmtns,
Click the Verify Wallet icon on the top-left side fo the Rewards Summary:

Follow the process to link your browser wallet to your Uphold account and you’ll be good to go.

1 Like

when I click verify wallet, it takes me to uphold dashboard as shown in the screen shot, including the banner that my says my wallet is verified. But no no avail, no withdraw and no connectivity from Brave

1 Like

hello - would it be possible to share the rewards wallet image post verification on the BR wallet side? Unable to say if your Uphold account is connected (As in created and registered vs. verified). The account needs an ID attestation for funds to deposit. Thanks

1 Like

The first screenshot was taken after I verified through uphold. Meaning after uphold’s verification process, Brave is not connected to this account based on the “verify wallet” button.

1 Like

Yep - that seems like a bug! The fact that the Brave Browser is not showing Wallet Verified means that the wallet is not connected. What version of Brave are you using? Had you previously connected the wallet?

1 Like

newest version of Brave as of 10/28 and I will double check to update right now. I connected as soon as I updated on 10/28. I was in the middle of Uphold registration and realized I had a typo in my email address, so I closed the Uphold registration tab and started over. I have been wondering if starting the process over might have started the bug.

1 Like

I too am having the same problem where my tokens aren’t appearing in my verified Uphold wallet. Steeve (Employee from Brave) stated that tokens won’t be available in the Uphold wallet until Nov 1st. Checked this morning - still not there.

1 Like

Does my Brave email need to match the email I used to create my Uphold wallet? As far as I see, you are able to log into any Uphold account from the BR wallet, how do we assign which Uphold account we want our BAT tokens withdrew? Seems like this bug can be fixed from Brave’s end, as the green banner on Uphold says I am verified and is now connected with Brave. Is there any way to contact a Brave employee to go ahead and fix this from their end?

I have had my tokens in Brave’s wallet for almost a year. I would have never sent them there if I knew it was a unidirectional wallet, not to mention have to go through full KYC and this headache of connecting to Uphold. Why not just integrate with MetaMask?!?!

Thanks for looking into my issue

1 Like

Hey - we had a little hiccup Nov 1, so we had to push payments of retroactive earnings to Nov 4 (today). Should be deposited today and tomorrow’s payment is on schedule as well.

1 Like

We have none of your data @smshmtns so matches are going on; its a flow by which the browser under your authorization connects to the appropriate wallet and does its thing. We went through a QA sweep on all versions and not able to reproduce. We have had an odd case where the flow broke. Will keep working on figuring out what may be causing the flow to break.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am unable to see the funds still. And it being the 5th, I am also unable to collect for my October earnings.

1 Like

Guys - we just kicked in all payments! Stay tuned - these are retroactive ads earnings that had not been deposited to user wallets, and ads earnings for the month of October.

3 Likes

But I wasn’t able to claim the rewards. You know how you click on claim and then move one shape into another. That did happen for October. Is it automatically being put into the uphold account? I’m so confused…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Verified wallet but not able to withdraw](https://community[
]().brave.com/t/verified-wallet-but-not-able-to-withdraw/90071):

1 Like

I Have the same problem. Clicked Verify wallet which took me to Uphold. Created uphold account and verified uphold account. The verify wallet button remains though in Brave and if I click it again it just takes me to the Uphold dashboard that has no brave browser card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I have the same problem. I am using Brave on 4 different devices. I manage to verify my wallet on 2 of them and other ones got the same issue as descried as in this topic.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.