Rewards are not my friend. over 3months still not verified. Uphold says it's braves fault. I am connected through uphold....update 12.27.21 still unable to verify uphold says it is verified on their end...1-12-22 same results with 24 bat an no Jan yet

Briefly describe your issue:
The issue is the same as most every other person cannot get verified from brave for uphold. Followed the directions on brave on Google on YouTube on Bing on safari on Chrome on web3 on all of em and nothing.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? android 11 rp1a.200.720.012 this is what I am working with. Far as I know it’s up to date

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no it is not verified no matter how hard I try. And I don’t really want to lose my 28 BAT that I have worked so hard for.

What date did you verify your wallet?
It is unverified and for some reason it won’t. I have shut down shields and opened them up installed and Uninstaller and then reinstalled uphold.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No no I haven’t because it hasn’t been verified in the past.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No I am not using a VPN. Although I have tried getting verified with a VPN and without a VPN. Sadly neither one worked
Are you in a supported region ([see here] yes I am in a supported region. The only thing not being supported is uphold on brave (https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet] yes it has passed several times the only thing it’s not passing is being verified (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US) check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes I ha e turned off auto contribution and then on and then Uninstaller the reinstalled the turned on and done the same.

You should try verifying through Gemini instead. I’ve heard nothing but complaints about Uphold.

Go to: Brave://rewards-internals
Check your event logs. Does anything say “device_limit_reached”? If so follow the instructions here: Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

I have thought about going to Gemini. And doesn’t say anything about being full. It actually says not connected

@Agent0069,
Can you please be more specific about what happens when you attempt to verify your browser wallet with Uphold? You are following the process specified here, correct?

Yes I followed it three times. It really doesn’t do anything. It’ll go like it’s gonna connect and it doesn’t. And then a C appears

@Agent0069,
Have you tried verifying with Shields down/adjusted? Can you try the following:

1. Visit Uphold.com and log in
  2. Tap the Shields icon in the address bar and set the cookie control setting to All cookies allowed
  3. Retry the verification process through Rewards.

Yes I have tried them up and down and all around. Even better I don’t use uphold, how do I connect my new brave wallet [from settings] to brave rewards so I can have my bat put there instead?

I’ve thought about that but ehh

I have done em all up down left right you name it. Every chance I get I try anything I can think of

I have another question. Now I’m going to assume I am an idiot but I only have 24.75 bat does that make a difference whether or not it can be verified?

Up down you name it. And now it says I cannot download the brave wallet for some reason. I also downloaded gemini and I am not seeing where to connect.

@Agent0069,
Can you please try the following:

1. On your device, go once again to attempt to verify your browser wallet with Uphold (or Gemini).
  2. Once you’ve attempted the verification process and get the same results, please go to your brave://rewards-internals page.
  3. On this page, send me a DM with your wallet payment ID on the General info tab as well as a copy of and/or a screenshot of your event logs (on the Event logs tab).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.