My bats don’t transfer to Uphold

1. “I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” (Yes/no)

Yes

1. Which platform are you on (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux)?

Windows and Linux Mint

1. Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first time?

I have not received payments for two months

1. Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com 10 account?

Yes

1. If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.

Yes, I have, I am a person who constantly changes operating systems (Because of the school).

1. If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license?

I verified it correctly

Screenshots

Windows 10
Windows 10
Linux
Linux
Uphold

Hi @Rich20

1. If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.

Yes, I have, I am a person who constantly changes operating systems (Because of the school

:point_up: This is the reason. You’ve reached your Uphold wallet limit. You’re only allowed 4 lifetime wallet slots.

Hi @Aa-ron, So I will no longer be able to receive Bats?

Unfortunately Yes, your account cannot receive bat rewards anymore, specifically from ads.

1 Like

Will he not be able to obtain from any of the registered devices?

Thanks, I guess I’ll go back to Opera.

Yes, to dig deeper it’s the wallet id he verified, it’s not the device. When you try to reinstall is OS or Brave on single device it will create new wallet id, so basically when you do it four times it will also be counted as four “”“DEVICES”"" As per Four devices limitation.

That’s sounds sad, brave is really great too.

Ah but it won’t obtain the transfers from the 4 devices registered? Even if he still uses the 4 as the primary? (asking because I am having a transfer problem, but I have only 4 registered – not more and I cannot figure out why I am having issues)

Hi.

Most likely, the following should probably be directed toward Uphold?

I am piggy backing your post to add to the “four devices” confusion with my own couple inquiries:

1. Is using the seed phrase upon re-installation of Brave desktop constitute a +1 to the Uphold identifier allotment?

2. Does Uphold not onboard enough customers via Brave and Uphold’s relationship to not remove this function?

3. Why is Uphold the only online entity to ever exist that has such a stipulation? (given their sector, it’s not good marketing at all)

4. Can Uphold not add “devices connected” since “connected apps” exists, and then share the api with Brave?

I am not attempting to sound contrite: I am just attempting to add awareness and critical thought to the conversation.

Brave is a good browser, and a good product is the result of good work.

Regards.

1 Like

Brave Community has no leadership.

…and this is as its should be.

You get one. Write the narrative you choose. Good fuqn luck , person.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.