- “I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” (Yes/no)
- Which platform are you on (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux)?
- Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first time?
I have not received payments from a computer for two months. I guess it was my mistake as I had 3 Brave profiles linked to my Uphold account and they cannot be unlinked. Could you unlink all Brave devices with Uphold? and so I can link again the four devices that I currently use.
- Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com 5 account?
On all four devices I have Brave’s wallet verified with Uphold.
- If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.
Yes, I have had more accounts linked in the past, I guess that’s the error but currently I’m using two browsers from Brave Dev and Two from normal Brave (No Profiles).
- If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license?
Yes, I have the Uphold account verified correctly.
Screenshots of your Brave Rewards settings page.
PC 1 Brave Dev ( Winnings are not transferred to my uphold wallet )
PC 2 Brave (Two months without receiving payment)
PC 3 Barve (Two months without receiving payment)
PC 4 Brave Dev ( Winnings are not transferred to my uphold wallet )