Uphold Alternative NEEDED! Uphold too expensive in Canada

Brave rewards is fundamentally Flawed.
I will Not create an Uphold account!
They are way too expensive. $3.99 to deposit or withdraw funds, $0.99 per transaction??
Are there any Alternatives for Canada?

ALSO,
Rewards are not income, so are not taxable. Reward programs are not taxable in Canada, otherwise all grocery stores, department stores, etc. would need to report reward earnings.
Another form of receiving bat is required! IE: directly into Wallet.

You should try searching for things and/or follow the blog from Brave on things. For example:

I had read that,
But HOW??
It is not given as an option on where to deposit/save bat.
Or Connect account.

Key part is that it says it’s in testing now and will be inviting people gradually over time. What they did was manually add some people who are very active in the community, such as myself, to be able to test it for the first month. We still have not received payment because of issues going on with Solana.

With transactions not quite going smoothly yet, I don’t think they would be inviting the next group yet. But perhaps some of the other invites have been sent.

Ideally they want to have it ready for everybody by the end of this year. The original goal was to hope to have it launched globally in June but we will have to wait and see when it actually can fully launch. But as it is now, it will randomly select people and appear as a notification in your rewards area that will ask if you would like to participate in on chain payments.

So I guess until then you just have to be patient

Thank you for your answer.
Just so I know, will bat coins keep accumulating with no destination set up?

If you’re asking if you can earn BAT without being connected to a custodial account, the answer is no. So as you’re in Canada, Uphold is the only option until on chain payments begin. If you choose not to do that, can’t earn BAT in the interim.

Thank You.
Hopefully that will be soon.