Never received BAT payout from Uphold

I’ve lost $63 in BAT and Canadian currency because of Uphold. As I’ve tried to explain to them, Uphold doesn’t support Canadian banks and my bank was also unaware of the withdraw when I tried to “trace it on their end”. Even after Gemini was integrated, because its currently exclusive to Brave Creators, I cannot withdraw my remaining BAT in Brave Rewards without going through Uphold again.

Somebody owes me 137 BAT or $102 in US currency after everything I’ve been through on top of the bugs and glitches I’ve dealt with in Brave Browser itself. Below is a log of my chat with Uphold support.

Sep 3, 2020, 4:33 AM MST
Funds not received after 9 days.

Uphold Support (Uphold Support)
Sep 3, 2020, 12:12 PM MST
Hello,

Thanks for contacting Uphold.

This is just to let you know that we are analyzing this and we will get back to you shortly.

Sincerely,
Juan P. and the Uphold Team
We’re experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for bearing with us as we respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.
Our FAQ: https://support.uphold.com
Our Blog: https://uphold.com/en/blog

Sep 4, 2020, 7:56 AM MST
Still no funds.

Sep 4, 2020, 12:04 PM MST
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I hope you are doing great,

Funds were sent to the bank account details you have provided and confirmed, as you see below:

As of this moment, we haven’t received any refunds for this transaction, if there is a return, it will take 5 to 15 days to get back to the original account. In the meantime, please provide all the details of this transaction to your bank so they can trace this on their side.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email, we’re always happy to help.

Sincerely,

We’re experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for bearing with us as we respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

Sep 5, 2020, 5:02 AM MST
Still no funds after 10 days.

Sep 5, 2020, 8:45 AM MST
Hello,

I hope you are doing great, as of this moment, we haven’t received any refunds for this transaction, if there is a return, it will take 5 to 15 days to get back to the original account. In the meantime, please provide all the details of this transaction to your bank so they can trace this on their side.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email, we’re always happy to help.

Sincerely,

Sep 6, 2020, 9:39 AM MST
I used the Uphold beta to transfer my funds into my bank account on August 25th 2020, 4:34:01 PM. I have not received any funds since then.

Andrea Castillo (Uphold Support)
Sep 6, 2020, 4:09 PM MST
Hello,

I hope you are doing great, as of this moment, we haven’t received any refunds for this transaction, if there is a return, it will take 5 to 15 days to get back to the original account. In the meantime, please provide all the details of this transaction to your bank so they can trace this on their side.

Sincerely,
Andrea and the Uphold Team

Sep 10, 2020, 8:51 AM MST
Still no funds. It also says on your website that my bank in Canada is not supported.

Edgar Quintana (Uphold Support)
Sep 10, 2020, 10:49 AM MST
Hello

Thank you for responding. I will be assisting you today.

We really apologies for this inconvenience, we really understand how frustrating it can be but we have not received any refunds for this transaction yet, if there is a return it will take 5 to 15 days to get back to the original account. Please contact your bank to provide them the details of your transaction so they can trace this on their side.

If you have more questions or requests about this or anything else, please contact us to help you.

Sincerely.

Sep 14, 2020, 4:30 AM MST
I did not request for a refund or return. I wanted my BAT transferred to my Bank Account. My BAT still hasn’t arrived after almost a month and its not in my Uphold wallet either.

Edgar Quintana (Uphold Support)
Sep 14, 2020, 9:29 PM MST
Hello

I hope you are doing great, as of this moment, we haven’t received any refunds for this transaction, if there is a return, it will take 5 to 15 days to get back to the original account. In the meantime, please provide all the details of this transaction to your bank so they can trace this on their side. we really appreciate your cooperation with your bank and with us.

sincerely.

Sep 16, 2020, 6:02 PM MST
My bank wasn’t able to trace this transaction. As I have told you, your service doesn’t support Canadian banks.

Sep 17, 2020, 10:04 PM MST
Hello,

Thank you for responding.

Keep in mind that we support Canadian bank accounts through SWIFT in our mobile app, however, if you try to do the transaction in our web wallet the error will come up as this is only available in our app.

Regarding your transaction, we are able to see that the funds were successfully sent to a bank account with the details provided by yourself as seen in the confirmation below:

Remember that you’re responsible for the details you provide when making a transaction, and if there’s an error, the funds are no longer in our control as the transaction has been completed from our end.

We appreciate your comprehension, let us know if you have more questions.

Regards,
Carlos L. and The Uphold Team
We’re experiencing higher wait times than normal. Thanks for bearing with us as we respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

Sep 18, 2020, 8:20 AM MST
I did the transaction on the website, not the app, and I never provided any information about my bank.

Sep 18, 2020, 4:10 PM MST
Hello,

From what we see in the transaction confirmation, the funds were sent to a bank account that is linked to your Uphold account, to check on this information, you can go to “More” at the bottom right corner of the mobile app and the “Linked Accounts”. The funds were sent to that bank account with the information entered by you, at this moment we have not received any return for that transaction as it appears as completed from our end.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Regards,
Carlos L. and The Uphold Team
We’re experiencing higher wait times than normal. Thanks for bearing with us as we respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

Hi @donewiththis, thank you for forwarding and for the feedback. It looks like you are connected to the correct people at Uphold to address your issue.