Unable to verify Uphold wallet on Android

Hello, I have been trying to verify my Uphold wallet on my Android for quite a while now but it never works. I’ve shared my problem here before, but got no replies. I now have more than 15 BAT, so I thought maybe it will work now. But when I go through the steps, it still loops back to ‘verify wallet’.

Then I log in and am sent back to this page:

I’ve cleared cache and cookies etc and tried it again but to no avail.

Can someone please help me?

I have a Samsung galaxy S7

Thank you in advance!

I’ve been having the exact same issue ever since I had to reinstall Brave on my phone. Before the reinstall I had my Uphold wallet connected and there were no issues. It’s been going on for several months, and I have attempted to connect to my Uphold wallet dozens of times. VERY frustrating

I saw in another post that if you uninstall the Uphold app from your phone and force the verification through the browser it can solve this issue. That may help you!

When I did that I got an error saying I had too many wallets linked. To fix that issue you have to put in a request to unlink wallets (perhaps from old devices) here’s a link to guide you through that process: How to submit a wallet unlinking request

2 Likes

@jillsabine,
As @EricG states, I’m also interested to see if it makes a difference if you try to verify your wallet using the Uphold website rather than the Uphold app. Let me know if this makes any difference for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.