Unable to receive payouts

I stopped receiving BAT payouts in September of 2020, coincidentally after I sent my accrued balance to an external wallet from uphold. I’ve contacted @steeven with the normally requested logs and have yet to hear back. On a side note, I noticed it was posted that “If you have ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime” sending staff a support ticket wouldn’t be applicable, I recall connecting to more than 4 devices, could this be why my BAT are stuck in limbo ?

1 Like

Thanks for writing in and for your patience. Payments are still processing. For updates please see February Brave Ads Payout Status. If you don’t receive by Wednesday please let me know.

1 Like

Still haven’t received payout

1 Like

Hi @wer_bat - yes, the max limit of devices connnected to Uphold is likely the cause of your issue.

Is there any way to ammend this? I only have two connected devices but had others in the past.
Ive got multiple balances just sitting waiting for payout

1 Like

This might be what I’m running into as well, have gotten a new tablet+phone as well as using a couple different computers over the last several months, have been getting a fraction paid out of balances that are sitting on them.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to amend this.

I have a similar problem. I used Brave on 2 computers, and my accumulated BAT has not transferred to Uphold since September 2020.

@steeven What is the progress on a fix for this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.