Unable to finish typing words let alone sentences in YouTube Comments!

It started approx four days ago, when posting comments on YouTube via Brave browser, random letters don’t appear in the words I type, example: “Sentence” comes out like “sntce”

Naturally I figured it was my keyboard so I typed into my desktop notepad, no probs. So then I logged into YouTube via Opera browser and commented without any problems.

Typing basically works everywhere but in the YouTube comments section with Brave Browser.

I’ve resorted to writing in my notepad then copy’n’pasting into comments which is getting old super quick so I’m almost ready to to jump off Brave as I’m sadly addicted to YT.

Linux Mint 19.3
Version 1.11.97 Chromium: 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hello @cj76

1)could you test if you can write any thing in other site or it just related to youtube
2)could you try to install any language for your keyboard for example use english uk instead of english us
3) check if you use strict fingerprint or aggresive tracker set them to standard and check what happen

hope that help and have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.