Trouble with info query in bank virtual branch

Description of the issue:
While doing a query in my bank account (about an e-card - electronic card) appears “Error al procesar la transaccion. Intente de nuevo” - error processing the transaction

I had to open it in Chrome, and when trying to do it, it showed a text inbox in which i had to write a second code “Ingrese su clave dinámica” - insert your dinamic code. That is a code generated from the bank´s mobile app.

Afterwards, appears the desired info:
“Esta es la información requerida para realizar compras por internet” - this is the required info for buying on internet

And below, the “tarjeta e-prepago” info.

I am almost sure Mozilla browser had the same problem a time ago, but it´s already solved.

How can this issue be reproduced?
As it is a bank transaction, it is pretty difficult

Expected result:
A webpage´s screen that shows me : “Esta es la información requerida para realizar compras por internet” - this is the required info for buying on internet
And below, the “tarjeta e-prepago” info.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
There was something strange while uploading the pics… it´d great if you can fix it!

Thank you very much for this exceptional browser, hoping this request to be solved soon and the best for everyone of you!

d4

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.