Transfer Bat on mobile

Hi, i have almost 7 bat on my brave browser on Android, how can i transfer this bat to my uphold account?

Hi @Aedo98. This is not possible for the moment. It is work in progress.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, do you know if it will possible to transfer this bat on uphold even if i have already linked the desktop brave browser?

I don’t get clearly what do you write but if you are talking about bats at your desktop and depositing of those in your uphold wallet this is possible. At day 5-6 of the next month.

1 Like

sorry, my bad, i mean, i have already linked my brave desktop to my uphold, is it possible to link also my brave mobile to the same uphold of the brave desktop (obviously when the feature will came out) ?

1 Like

No problem @Aedo98 . Sure that you can connect when will be ready. Can be connected only 2 or 3 sources (I’m not sure). But 2 can be connected for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks man, i appreciate it

1 Like

since we are here, you can advise me on me how to do more bat on brave?

1 Like

Put the correct settings and “play” as much as you can with your browser. Then “pray” that be as much as it will be possible advertisers in order that be to many campaigns in your country. https://brave.com/transparency/

1 Like

if i turn off the brave shield, i can get more bat?

1 Like

NO. The Brave shield eliminate the not desirable ads. While the desirable ones have other channels of appearance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.