Title bar system color option

Add an option to change the browser color (title bar), for example to set the system color for the title bar

supported this, is easy code but nice for users.

Add theme customization options like Vivaldi has or a regular color on the title bar like Chrome

@Mattches @fanboynz Can you please add this?

under system there is a switch titled: “Use system title bar and borders”

if that option is toggled on; turn it off, and it should remove that annoying white bar at the top of your browser’s page.

if it is already off, I am sorry for reviving this topic; since that was my way to remove it.

again: settings-> appearance-> Use system title bar and borders-> on/off

I don’t have that

1 Like

Any news on this? Can you also make the Brave colors like on Chrome?

brave://settings/manageProfile has been available for years and you can also use themes from the Google extension store…

It needs better basic colors

Well, maybe you should click around more, because you can use any color you want, RGB, HSL or HEX, and then the system will use it in whatever way it was programmed to be used by Chromium developers, depending on Saturation/lightness and all that, just the way Chrome does it.
So sometimes one color will be used for the title bar and sometimes it will be used for the tabs/frame color depending on the, that’s what the two colors mean on each circle.

That changes a little when it comes to Vertical Tabs especially if you don’t use title bar, but it is still the same concept, the color will be used either by tabs background color or by the frame.

Tried, it’s the same