The Great Suspender and Brave - starting to have issues with suspended tabs. Anyone else?

Hi there, wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with The Great Suspender and Brave?

TGS was working fine with Brave until the last week. Tabs that have been suspending are not reloading. Tried several different methods to reopen tab without any luck.

Not sure if the issue is with TGS or compatibility with Brave. Has been working fine for at least the last 12 months.

Mac OS 10.12.6
MBP 2012

Has anyone else been having recent issues? Thanks in adv.

@TOA By “not reloading” do you mean that you click on the suspended tab and it doesn’t open at all?

I don’t believe I’ve experienced that particular issue, but I have noticed that TGS sometimes suspends tabs I’ve marked not to be suspended.

Also, that if I have a lot of tabs open (e.g., 130), TGS-suspended tabs can in that particular circumstance take longer to re-open than if I had closed them.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a way to reboot the closed tabs and was just getting an error prompt. Just closed that session and started fresh. All going well at the mo… Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.