Description of the issue:
I have a laptop with a 4K screen attached to a 1080p monitor that is my main screen. Whenever the browser window is on the 1080p monitor the text becomes oddly blurry, as if the screen was smudged. When the browser window is dragged to the 4k screen, this doesn’t happen. On other browsers, such as Chrome or Edge, this doesn’t happen either. The only solution is to turn off hardware acceleration in Brave, but that makes scrolling not as smooth.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- 1080p 75Hz monitor as main display, hooked up to 4K 60Hz laptop display
Blurry text within browser whenever Brave window is on the 1080p monitor
Brave Version( check
Version 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- HP Spectre x360 4K 15 Inch Display
- Intel® Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
- 16 GB Ram
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 (HP)
- 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (HP)
- ASUS VP229HE 21.5” Monitor, 1080P 75Hz