Tabs release from main instance

If I click a tab of the only main instance of the Brave browser, it loosens itself from that frame and forms an individual window on the left of my monitor screen, of which the position is such that the window title is hardly readable, because it sits partially above the viewing surface of the screen. This happens every now and then, with any kind of content of the particular tab. It is possible to manipulate the solo tab back into the main instance. It is also possible to continue using this solo tab page.
I have chosen to use the Win10 option to neglect small movements of items with the mouse pointer on the screen, but that does not help in this particular case.

Reproduction can not be planned, it is a coincidental issue.
I have added a screen print from the jump just after it happened, the ‘Close Window’ ‘X’ can not be seen, but by hovering with the mouse pointer, the cell gets highlighted red and does respond alright to clicking it.

It would be great if this bug could be analysed and solved, for it is quite annoying.

Brave Version: Versie 1.37.109 Chromium: 100.0.4896.60 (Officiële build) (64-bits)(https://brave.com/latest/)
![Tab releases from main instance of Brave - 20220403 1947|690x343]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.