Sync every possible setting? Some are missing

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

• Not all settings sync between browser instances. Some do, some do not. I suspect it is by design.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

• Turn on sync, and include settings.

Reproduces how often:

• Every time

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

• Version 1.52.130 Chromium: 114.0.5735.198 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

• Two Linux systems on NixOs
  • One iPhone

Additional Information:

Any time I setup a new system and add it to the sync chain, I have to go into settings and tweak many things I would like or would like to disable. Easy examples are the brave rewards, wallet-related stuff, the blank home page, etc.

I want a minimal experience with the browser.

Is there a way to make the browser settings an experience identical when I add a new device to my sync chain?

Thank you.

None of those can be synced at this time. At least not using a sync code. Your Wallet can be used across devices, all you have to do is Restore it and enter your seed phrase, but that will be from within Wallet and not in Sync.

Some of what you’re requesting are things to be worked on down the road, but they are kind of low priority compared to some of the other major projects being worked on. I don’t want to even give you a timeline or anything.

Thanks for the info.

Regarding the wallet, I want it to respect that I disabled it. :rofl:

Appreciate your time.