Sync does nothing when clicking "Confirm Sync Code"

When attempting to sync 4th device, absolutely nothing happens when I click on “Confirm Sync Code”

I have tried this numerous (>20) times on my Dell 8920 Windows 10 machine.
Previously, I had synced my iPhone 6s, Dell 8910 computer running Win 10 and Sony Vaio laptop, also running Win 10. The two Win 10 machines run latest release 1909. I placed the 24 word string in Google Keep, then copied and pasted into the box. Clicking has no effect. I have also manually typed the string into the box and checked it, same result.

I tried the sync from both my iPhone 6s and my Sony Vaio SVT13125 laptop. The first Dell is in another location.

Looking at earlier, closed posts on this topic, I disabled Brave remaining active after closing. Same result.

I have not provided screenshot because there is nothing to show.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Screen with sync information sits there like a cigar store indian.

Expected result: - Adding 4th device to my sync chain

Reproduces how often: >20 times

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10 1909 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Brave Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: None, Brave browser works fine here, just no sync. While I don’t discount the possibility of “cockpit error”, I DID sync 3 devices without incident.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.