Sync ain't working again

@apachewolf Not sure how long you waited, but I just left my Sync chain by doing as I told you with my iPhone. Originally I was seeing the same thing as you. Admittedly, I took a few extra steps when I did and not sure if any of the particular made the difference or if it just was time. I’ll explain what I did, then up to you if you want to follow in my footsteps to see if it makes an impact OR if it’s just a matter of time for it to show the proper page under Sync)

So starting from when I first hit Disable Sync (Clear Data):

• I closed everything and swiped away Brave. Then saw the same as you in the screenshot.

• Said What the F and then hit the gear icon on the top right, noticed no new options. Decided to hit Stop Sync (Keep Data) to see if it made an impact. Went backwards, exited, tested again with no change.

• Went back to Sync and clicked Request Start and went back. It ended up creating a Sync chain with my iPhone only listed.

• I tapped my iPhone on the list and then chose to remove it from the sync

After all of that, it showed me the proper menu:

Usually just doing the Disable Sync (Clear Data) brings you to the menu I’m showing in the screenshot above, but I guess something screwy went on with iOS this time around.

So of course, if adding the iPhone to an existing chain, you’ll hit the little words I have a Sync Code that appears under the larged orange one that says Start a new Sync Chain. Make sure if you have fat fingers or anything like many of us do, you’re careful to only hit the smaller one underneath.