Swapped asset not in portfolio

I did a swap with the Brave Wallet and the new token does not appear in my Brave portfolio? Swap was AAVE for DROPS, I can’t see any DROPS in my portfolio. When I Add a custom asset and enter the token address it says it is already added to my portfolio? How do I make it appear in my portfolio and have access to it?

@PHK you’re not making it visible. Key thing is, you’re trying to add assets when you don’t need to. Instead you need to click on Available Assets tab and then make sure it’s shown. For example:

Since it has the +, it means it’s not currently visible. I click on the + and it would then show. You should always search for existing assets before adding custom.

Hi Saoiray,

Thank you so much for your reply, it had some new helpful information.

I’ve gone back to my Brave Wallet and I’m still experiencing the same problem. The DROPS wallet does not appear and when I go to add it it says it is already added to my portfolio? SO, the issue is still "How do I make it appear in my portfolio and and have access to it?

I’ve attached a screen shot of what happens when I do a search after clicking on “Available Assets”. Any help on how to proceed would be very appreciated.

Cheers Paul

Hi Saoiray,

I continued messing around with the Brave Wallet particularly in the Available Assets and the DROPS wallet has appeared in my portfolio. I did have to add a custom asset with my DROPS address and I have no idea why it worked this time. I likely did a few different things following you advice.

I wanted you to know asap so you didn’t waste any time on this issue and again thank you for your assistance it was very reassuring and helpful.

Cheers Paul

1 Like