STOP Mouse Scroll Wheel From Cycling Tabs - PT II

OK, I have to start this thread again. This issue of the Tabs Cycling when the Mouse Scroll Wheel moves has got to be fixed. I know for a fact, thousands of people are affected by this and Want a Solution.
Many of us have scroll wheels with 0 friction, so a tiny push sends that wheel rotating 100 times (not really, but you get the point). So, when the mouse pointer passes over the tabs, Just a Tiny Touch to the wheel sends the tabs spinning, losing your current tab and landing like a roulette wheel, always on the wrong number.
This is killing work efficiency by a very measurable amount.
I posted the reason why this was added to Brave on Ubuntu (& most Linux OSs), it was some developer guy who just wanted it that way. This doesn’t happen in any other OS except Linux(s).
We now know, that the browser was originally without this horrible, downgrade “feature”, so getting it fixed shouldn’t be too difficult.
This is a serious issue. If it can’t get fixed, I am going to consider building and compiling my own version. That is how serous this problem is. Otherwise, I have to start using another browser, but not Firefox.

If there is something I can do to help get this problem fixed, please let me know. I am willing to put some hours into this.

THANK YOU!!!

VK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.