Still not receiving ads, they just stopped all of a sudden

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
when i type in brave://rewards-internals/ i see this in the log. i havent recevied ads in a month ive tried everything i have even reinstalled would like some support thanks.

brave error promotion_corrupted_migrated2

Expected result:
i get ads again
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

2 Likes

Hi @darkseid
Welcome to the Brave community!
You can disconnect your uphold account if you have connected then clear cache & data from your browser(reset). Now restart your browser or pc.
After that, you can again connect your uphold account and you will able to see the ads again!
I hope this will work fine!

1 Like

will let you know ty :grinning:

This also happened to me starting yesterday, please advise if the suggestion worked.

//rewards-internals/ i see this in the log.
i havent recevied ads in a month ive
tried everything

04/07/2021, 08:02:36 PM ac.next_reconcile_stamp 1620406956
04/07/2021, 08:02:36 PM fetch_old_balance 0
04/07/2021, 08:02:36 PM empty_balance_checked 1
04/07/2021, 08:02:36 PM promotion_corrupted_migrated2 1

Brave 1.23.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)

OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

I have attempted this solution as suggested, still no ads, no credits for ads in background. All started yesterday afternoon. Others are claiming similar issues. Likely app wide?

Mine haven’t worked since 10/2020. I give up!

Funny fact, I wasn’t recieving since yestarday from morning and I was just about to ask here, and just entered to brave://rewards-internals/ and just after I started to recieve, lol.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I clicked “refresh” everywhere I saw

Btw hi again Darkseid.

que pasa amigo, still not working tried refreshing everything to. Ill keep checking back though :slight_smile:

found this relating to our topic.

Yeah true new tab is working properly but ads notifications none

What I did were get inside brave://rewards-internals/ and click refresh anywhere.

Well, when I tried that I had the 1.22.74 and worked, then I upgraded to tha lastest and keep working. Don’t know what else what you could do.

I did not receive notification ads anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.