I didnt received my February/March Rewards

still without any payment on my uphold wallet since february i DM my info to @steeven but since that nothing happened. I just been payed with creators tips but nothing of ads or images

1 Like

You and me both brother. I home @steeven see this and help both of us. Mine even since Dec 2021 reward.

1 Like

If only missing the most recent, it’s still processing. A lot of people talk about checking Ads Payout Status Update for status but I tend to keep track on https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ because it tends to be a little more accurate.

I’m not sure what the delay is necessarily, but Uphold payments are still processing.

I’ve given up on Brave, downloaded and started using it in October, and was getting a lot of ads and bats, then they disappeared both the ads and bats I did all that was suggested but nothing has worked, so it’s too much of a hassle to keep trying.

1 Like

i know but i got this problem since a lot of time ago and no money on my uphold

Im seriously thinking to give up cause this type of problems on brave exist a long time ago and the thing is that we dont have any solution. the admins dont even answer people who got this trubles

2 Likes

Im feeling stoled, i think we need to stop to use this browser

2 Likes

I feel ignored cause noone give us a solution like if we dont care

2 Likes

@17andres17 please see our DM.