Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Go to “https://www.dslreports.com/speedtest”
- Run a speed test for a 4G
It runs a speed test
Brave Version( check
Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I know get a error returned from the site since the last Brave update:
This browser cannot reach all 10 local test servers error:7
Your browser failed to contact any of the candidate test servers that are known to be online.
- If you are using an older version of Chrome on a tablet or phone, disable “Bandwidth Management … Reduce Data Usage”. It has bugs.
- Your ISP DNS is slow. Try the non-https mode: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest?httpsok=0 as it uses IP addresses.
- Your older browser does not support CORS (Cross Origin Request Syntax). Use a more recent browser.
- A browser extension is blocking the test. Disable the extension. (If you know what extension does this, please drop me an email using the address below)
- Anti-virus software is blocking the test.
- A buggy proxy, VPN, or web accelerator is blocking the test.
Nothing changed on my end, except Brave update. All still works fine with Chrome, FF, edge