Something about Brave just works

Half of my days now are spent working from home. Most of the time I’m on an aging third-hand laptop running Manjaro Linux. Web browsers are taking up more and more system resources.

I’ve been on a bit of a quest to find the best solutions to fit my particular problems. Other browsers tend to run slowly or lock up the machine completely. Brave is the only browser I can use all day, every day, without having this machine freeze up on me. It just works and it works fast.

I still keep trying different options, but Brave is the only option that runs well on all of my hardware. I doubt I’ll stop trying options. I believe in keeping my options open and learning multiple programs, in case I have to use them on another system. However, I’m very happy here right now. Thank you.

8 Likes

@cynical13,
Thank you so much for the kind words!
Times have been tough for everyone and the team really needed to hear this type of positivity right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy to! I’ve been very happy with Brave. I’m amazed how solid it works. I’ve been impressed with how many updates you put out. It’s also nice to be able to earn rewards to go back to content creators on the web. I’m really looking forward to seeing what new features you’ve got in store.

3 Likes

Brave is my #1 browser on Windows and Android. Keep up the great work! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

team brave be brave and keep us browsing on!

4 Likes

Yes, I have been using Brave on Windows and Android for a year or so. A few problems here and there but I’m very happy. Please pass along to the team. Hang in there!

3 Likes

Yeah…I’ve been using Brave for 18 months or so; I’ve no intention of getting involved in Rewards, but it’s a terrific browser and also, I support and approve of Brendan. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes