Some website features broken

After installing a Brave update over the weekend, I was suddenly unable to sign into MailChimp because the button to send a 2FA verification code wouldn’t work. I even tried downgrading to the previous release to no avail.

Now, I’m also finding that I can’t load my list of forms on FormAssembly and I assume due to the same issue, though I don’t know how these two website features are actually related.

I’m able to work around in the short term by using another browser, but I’ve had no problems with these websites using Brave over the last month. I’ve even tried restarting my Mac (macOS Big Sur 11.2.3; Brave 1.23.71).

Any ideas?

Hello @earthsaver

try to disable all extension and use private mode if it work then the issue either with one of your extension or you cache/cookies

if it did not work then try while shield off click on the lion icon on the right of the address bar then disable ?

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Thanks! Turning off shields for MailChimp and FormAssembly was the solution for both. I’ll keep this in mind in the future.

you very welcome you can enable it back and change the view of the shield to advanced then try to change it setting maybe try allow all cookies or lower the tracker or fingerprint or any compination of them tell you know which one is making the issue

and have a nice day :slight_smile: