Dual Athenitcation

Description of the issue:

I work for a client on his Mailchimp account. He recently removed the dual factor authentication on his account for a number of reasons.

I loaded his account on Brave and it still requests the dual factor authentication. I have cleared the cache and the history and this has made no difference. However when I load the account on Chrome the dual factor authentication is switched off.

I have made no changes to Shields and the default settings are intact and have not tried without shields - I shouldn’t have to to sign in to Mailchimp??

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (no - default Mailchimp login page with username/password):

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? Yes, no dual factor authentication is required

Brave version (check About Brave): v1.10.97 - this is the version I downloaded last week as I am new to Brave.

Disabling shields may help here, since mailchimp is unfortunately blocked by the Disconnect list. We do have plans to replace the Disconnect list and hopefully have less issues like this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.