Look at this:
First one is accented (a google search for
produce), the second one is strikethrough text on medium (https://medium.com/@ivanaugustobd/your-terminal-can-be-much-much-more-productive-5256424658e8)
These issues happened since I changed my font to nunito on my manjaro os (I did get it from google fonts), but changing it to something else has no effect. I downloaded brave from the manjaro repository (
sudo pacman -S brave)
The firefox browser does not have this issue, but chromium (NOT chrome) does, therefore this seems to be a chromium issue. I’m hoping I can still get assistance here, though.
The brave version I have as reported by manjaro’s software manager:
As reported by brave itself:
I’m at a loss for what is going on.