[SOLVED] Not able to claim rewards (screenshot). Drag BAT icon to specified target

I am not able to claim rewards on one certain browser on one of the devices I use. Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/TUeu3J4.png

Description of the issue:
Not able to place the BAT icon into specific target (triangle, square or circle). When I do, it states the icon was improperly placed.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Drag icon into specified target.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Keeps requesting to place icon into a specific target.

Expected result:
To be able to claim rewards after to be able to get BAT into verified wallet.

Reproduces how often:
Just started to repro the issue when I try and claim the rewards this month. Not sure if I had this issue on previous month claim.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Brave: Version 1.9.80 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I had this issue on my Win7 Enterprise desktop.
I have multiple monitors.
After moving the brave window to my primary monitor and making it a full size window it worked.

I hope this helps with debugging the issue.

Hi @Jizz0 do you have a multi-monitor setup?

The issue I am seeing this on is a standalone laptop. No additional monitors connected to it.

No dual monitor setup.

I was finally able to claim the BAT. I had to navigate to Brave Rewards section from the browser options. Close the CLAIM box using the little “X” at the top right corner of the box. Then hit the CLAIM button to re-initiate the “drag BAT icon to square” action. Once I did this, the claim worked on the first try… All 5 BAT.

Lol. I could have sworn it was way more than that for this particular browser session.

2 Likes