Simplified view of Tabs setting missing on new phone

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
On my old phone when i go to settings → accessibillity. I see the option " Simplified view for open tabs" Which i enabled because i like it more.

On my new phone (pixel 6 pro), when i go to those settings, i don’t get that option so my tabs stay in grid with preview mode which annoys me a lot.

How can this issue be reproduced?
go to settings → accessibillity. I see the option " Simplified view for open tabs" Which i enabled because i like it more.

Expected result:
See the option to switch to simplified view for tabs.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.40.113 on both phones
Mobile Device details
Old phone is a lenovo p2 - New one pixel 6 pro
Additional Information:

So ?No dev, no person who knows more about this ?

i have the same concern

I guess people here either dont care or do not know, which the latter i highly doubt.

Simplified view for web pages under accessibility settings is to show web pages in reader mode. If the website provide the option, a pop up will come at the top. If we select view from there reader mode will turn on for that page. Is that what you are looking for?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.