Search results are repetitive

How do you report incorrect search results to the Brave developers? I can’t find a way to do that. Try searching for ‘Rodney dangerfield jokes’ and you probably will see a variation on the “repeating results” issue as shown below:

===========
Rodney Dangerfield was a legendary comedian known for his distinctive voice, facial expressions, and hilarious one-liners. Here are some of his most famous jokes:

• I tell ya, I get no respect. I went to a restaurant and the sign said, “Breakfast Anytime.” So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.

[I removed two additional jokes here for clarity. The final joke is shown below.]

• I get no respect. I was on a date and the girl said, “Do you love me?” I said, “I love you more than I love my mother.” She said, “That’s not good enough.” I said, “I love my mother more than I love my father.” She said, “That’s not good enough either.” I said, “I love my father more than I love my mother.” She said, “That’s not good enough.” I said, “I love my mother more than I love my father.” She said, “That’s not good enough.” I said, “I love my father more than I love my mother.” She said, “That’s not good enough.” I said, “I love my mother more than I love my father.”
    etc.
    ===========

Brave repeats the final joke’s dialogue 35 times before stopping. I captured the full output in case it is useful.