Se retiraron los bat acumulados del mes

I need to know what happened to this month’s rewards, and why I still can’t verify the three machines that I asked to be released for formatting. They say there is no device limit now, a lie. Everything continues the same and above this month the accumulated bats disappeared
Necesito saber que paso con las recompensas de este mes, y porque sigo sin poder verificar las tres maquinas que pedi que me liberen por formateo. Dicen que no hay limite de dispositivos ahora, mentira. Sigue todo igual y ensima este mes desaparecieron los bat acumulados

Captura de pantalla 2023-02-08 150907

HAGAN LAS COSAS BIEN, O NO SE HAGAN PROPAGANDA

As to why you aren’t able to verify, I don’t know. @SaltyBanana could you please assist ?
It says the device limit has been reached.

@ikki80
Regular linking limits were removed with the exception of Bitflyer. This went into effect May 25th, 2022.

Please note, the linking limit setting is based on standard device habits. If you are seeing this error message, it may be due to irregular usage.

If you would like for us to investigate further, could you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Mande que me ayuden 20 veces, no debe ser tan complicado. Si dicen que se pueden vincular haganlo y si no no se publiciten al pedo. tengo 4 maquinas, formatie 3, quiero vincular otra vez no me deja. que movimiento raro es ese? el problema es la inoperancia y la falta de soporte

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.